Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

What you have here is an old guy. In education for 30 years, started teaching elementary, ended as library and media director of community college. I've enjoyed mountain climbing, sports car rallying, was pipe major of a bagpipe band, played guitar and sang during the folk revival, walking and hiking later in life. Now fairly sedentary. Enjoy reading, esp. mysteries and fantasy, but my reading is pretty eclectic. Enjoy movies, giving Netflix a workout.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays

Just sitting here on Christmas eve. Family has all gone after opening presents and sharing a meal...Way too much food...but delicious. I was thinking it's was time to send holiday greetings to my readers. You've been faithful although I have not written much this past year. A New Year's Resolution...No. But I will try to do better. Off to the cabin after Christmas to spend six days with old friends. Eat, sleep, tell tales, watch movies. We've been doing this for forty years. Why stop now? I'll return to civilization on New Year's Eve. Unless we're snowed in.

Meantime all of you have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I'll catch you in 2011.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Merry Christmas, Frank, and tell all the Tankon guys I said "hey."

5:46 AM  
Blogger Evan Lewis said...

Happy days to you and your fellow TanKnappers, Frank.

2:13 PM  
Blogger adamosf said...

merry christmas to you too, frank.

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home