Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

What you have here is an old guy. In education for 30 years, started teaching elementary, ended as library and media director of community college. I've enjoyed mountain climbing, sports car rallying, was pipe major of a bagpipe band, played guitar and sang during the folk revival, walking and hiking later in life. Now fairly sedentary. Enjoy reading, esp. mysteries and fantasy, but my reading is pretty eclectic. Enjoy movies, giving Netflix a workout.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Holidays

Christmas day draws ever closer and things get way busy around our house. So I'll take just a moment of your time to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas, a Happy Hanukkuh, and the Happiest of New Years. I'll be at the cabin for a few days after Christmas so I'll be in touch when I return home. Happy Holidays, Everybody.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very happy holiday to you and Anna Jo, Frank, and to all the guys at Tankon.

7:19 AM  
Blogger adamosf said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family too, Frank.

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home