Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

What you have here is an old guy. In education for 30 years, started teaching elementary, ended as library and media director of community college. I've enjoyed mountain climbing, sports car rallying, was pipe major of a bagpipe band, played guitar and sang during the folk revival, walking and hiking later in life. Now fairly sedentary. Enjoy reading, esp. mysteries and fantasy, but my reading is pretty eclectic. Enjoy movies, giving Netflix a workout.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

A Very Merry Christmas

I take this opportunity on the evening of Christmas day to wish all of my readers... you know who you are... a Very Merry Christmas. I'll be gone for the week, lazing at my cabin near Mount Rainier with some very old... oops, longtime friends. We have been doing this for thirty-five years now. We eat too much, talk incessantly, occasionally argue over insignificant things, watch crumby movies and generally flake out. It's good for the soul. So I'll see you after the New Year. And once again, I hope you and yours enjoyed a very nice Christmas day. We enjoyed a very nice musical Christmas on Cape Breton show this morning on the PBS station and a pretty good football game between Chicago and Green Bay this afternoon. 'Tis the season.

1 Comments:

Blogger randy said...

Yes, but my Vikings lost today! Frank, wishing you and AnnaJo and your family all the best, a very Merry Christmas. I spent the day with friends, eating too much, talking incessantly, singing silly songs, and flaking out. I know how it feels too!

:-)

- Randy

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home