Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

What you have here is an old guy. In education for 30 years, started teaching elementary, ended as library and media director of community college. I've enjoyed mountain climbing, sports car rallying, was pipe major of a bagpipe band, played guitar and sang during the folk revival, walking and hiking later in life. Now fairly sedentary. Enjoy reading, esp. mysteries and fantasy, but my reading is pretty eclectic. Enjoy movies, giving Netflix a workout.

Friday, October 07, 2011

Gone Away! Gone Away!

That's what the Master of Hounds says about the hounds when they are sent after the fox. And that's what I say, now that the first eye surgery is over. Our usual fall trip is somewhat shortened by the pre-op appointment for the second eye surgery. We have to be back by the 25th. I suspect that we will get to Yellowstone and perhaps see a bit more of Wyoming. I'm not very faithful to this blog but I actually may find some time to write something along the way. Don't whistle while you wait. I'm grateful for the few faithful. And I will return, I promise.

4 Comments:

Blogger mybillcrider said...

Glad to hear the surgery went well and that your off to ramble! Have fun.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Cap'n Bob said...

We're here, always glad to read a new post. Glad the eye surgery went well. I'll need it myself one of these years.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Steve Johnson said...

Frank, Good luck on the second surgery. My wife had cataracts + some more complex other this past winter and spring.(Cataracts were done, "as long as we're in there.") Do you have to lay flat on your back for four days after surgery? If not, good for you! Steve J. (still earning keep as librarian).

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assuming by now you're back and the second is done or near. Hope you had a good trip!

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home